anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Tuesday, November 28, 2006



MY MAGNUM OPUS:

I HAVE FINISHED IT !!!

You lot just think I sit at home all day employed in nothing but banal little insignificancies, don't you? Wee bits of stuff and nonsense for my own amusement and, magnaminously, for yours .. just whiling away my hours ..., floating around aimlessly ..., with a casual flick of my fingers occasionally at the odd piece of housework .. NAY, DEAR READERS, NAY! I work tirelessly for the benefit of all personkind, DAY IN DAY OUT and FINALLY I HAVE FINISHED IT!!!!!
So, here it is: my greatest work of art; stand in awe and be silenced all you critics at the magnificence of ....


The World is now A Better Place .




*Reminder: the anonymous jones blog blackout will commence in one week until the beginning of February. What is your favourite onomatopoeia? We all want to hear it - leave it in the comments!



13 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

NOOOOOO you can't leave! Who'll keep me entertained while your'e gone?

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger FarmWife said...

What? You're leaving? ANd I just got back!!!! I scream out in futility against the unfairness of it all. Guess I'll just have to go back through your archives and catch up on all that I've missed.

It's funny to think it's soon to be summer where you are. We're turning cold this weekend.

BTW, 'Tintinabulation' is my favorite onomatapia (wich is my favorite word...even though I cannot spell it).

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger DPTH International said...

Hey ! Enjoy your blackout ...? ... time off ...? Anywho It's been fun and your posts are brilliant and I look forward till Feb.2007!

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jones,
I read your comment in the Sunlight group blog.
You can simply join the groups(Sunlight and Ruminations) and post your question and get your answer.
The Ruminations group is a group to discuss Rumi's poetry and thought. There are very knowledgable people there who, I think, can give you convincing answers.
Regards,
Panevis.

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Wil said...

We'll miss you, so have a good holiday -- get nice and tan and expand that collection of crotch sand you go on and on about...

My favorite is Boing!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger anonymous jones said...

???

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger pilgrimchick said...

Wow--I wish I could say the same about any Magnum Opus I have planned for myself. Enjoy the blackout on your end, and we all shall anticipate your return.

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dropped by to say "Happy Holidays"

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger FarmWife said...

I've just read back to "the grapes wrath" and have laughed myself silly. I think Husband may have Ninja Cow Fighting abilities...if you're still looking for a side-kick. I'll mail him to you.

Merry Christmas!

 
At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

English: squelch
French: peluche (pronounced "ploosh", means plush (toy))
Japanese: sukoshi (u is almost silent, means little, some, few)

 
At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO that is so true with dial up, BTW Happy New Year!!

Wonderfulwoman (forgot my password, of all things...)

 
At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On another note, your publishments touch the hearts of those who have a genuine sense of humor and have the intellectual capacity to laugh at something that is indeed funny and inspiring at the same time. Rock on, Anonymous Jones.

Wonderfulwoman

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger anonymous jones said...

Aw...shucks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home