anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Tuesday, October 31, 2006








OK SO ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??

Fluffy bunnies, cutesy wutesy, happy and peppy, peachy keen, sunshiny, warm and fuzzy ...THESE ARE SOME OF THE RIDICULOUS SEARCHES I UNDERTOOK FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE, DEAR READERS! I can't believe how much time I spent doing that, I'm bloody angry about it and who knows what kind of copyright infringements I might have blundered over. Stupid vague copyright laws. Oh, and a little tip, unless you want to wade through half a million pictures of Asian girls who think they are something else, don't google an image search for 'sweet and pretty'!

Nothing but thoughtful, self-sacrifice and catering to public demands here! I suppose you deserve it in a way after those two most recent CONTROVERSIAL posts of mine; so that was your non-condescending reward, dear little readers.
Sigh* I'm getting all teary and feeling like doing a thank-you-speech to myself now ...

Snottites. No, I'm not calling anyone names and I'm not here just to entertain you; expect to be educated as well! So, what are snottites? Yes they are real and here is a picture of some:

Snottites are kind of like stalactites ('tites go down, mites go up') but they are much better because they are grosser and more entertaining since they wobble and are slimy. Who doesn't like that?! EXTREMOPHILES (see pic below) are what they are made of; so-called because they live in extreme habitats where other organisms cannot. (I think I've met them..) Snottites can be found in all sorts of spooky caves and sewerage systems. You may have one or two around the house. Extremophiles are fun little buggers because they are neither plant nor animal (the jury is out) so, like viruses, they just get to cause a lot of mischief with very few consequences. (I wonder if Little Pig number three is a virus of sorts?)

(Hmm. He does have green stuff stuck to him like that ..) This is all sounding very familiar.

Anyway that's it. I've done my duty for the day! Got to make use of my expensive education, somehow...

4 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so honored that you did all that just for me! WHAT! What do you mean it was for everyone not just for me? But but but I'm special! I know I am, my Mom said so.........

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Jello said...

Wow I feel so special! Broken copywright laws. You must really love us! haha

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger DPTH International said...

Y'know what, I'm going to google image search "Sweet and Pretty" myself just for you.... and thanx!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Angie said...

It made me happy... Sweet and pretty?? No pictures of me came up? Hmmm... haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home