anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Friday, June 30, 2006

Pregnancy Anatomical Model


Pregnancy Anatomical Model
Originally uploaded by idahostudios.

Beats me how pregnant women can go to the toilet AT ALL! Still, it explains why the three little pigs are the way they are considering I spent all that time before they were born SITTING ON THEIR HEADS!

Now, here is the perfect oppurtunity for a caption contest. Please submit all entries to my comment box.

Oops! One more thing before I go - Britney, I need my snake back.

6 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Angie said...

And she says, "Sorry Kevin, you have to be bigger than this!"

EWWW. maybe that was too much??

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Sweet Onion said...

I'm not entering the caption contest, but I do have to chuckle on this girl--she had the sexy plastic barbie body, and now that she has had babies, youchers! My sister-in-law who just birthed a baby looks way better than Brittany now! It is karma biting her ass. Its good for her. Everyone needs a kick in the arse every once in a while, eh?!!

I guess the point of this Brittany picture is to look like the goddess medusa (the snake and hair are giveaways)... It is said that no one could look upon medusa's face, but if someone did lift her veil, it would be to glimpse one's own death as she saw your future. Hmmmm... there could be a moral in this! ;)

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Angie said...

HEEE, I TAGGED YOU! CHECK MY BLOG FOR DETAILS~ COULD BE FUN!!!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Wil said...

"Take a good look, boys. I won't be showing off this body again until after I get preggers..."

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hey, Snakey, I like animals and I like kissing animals and I like to hug them and love them and OUCH!!! What the heck are you doing to me, I can't breathe..."

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Don't know about a caption, but what is that spot on her right hip bone? Did the snake take a nibble?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home