anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Wednesday, May 31, 2006


The dog-lover's cat
(new improved).


Yes, dear readers, Instant Jim has been at it again! He is one sick puppy.

All in jest, of course! But don't laugh your head off.

Affection. We all want it. That's why we surround ourselves with hapless pets in order to supply it. They are the universal panacea for our loneliness, aren't they? Poor smelly, flea-ridden, hairy, headless, creatures!

I can't count the number I've killed off. And I have had them all, too! Assisi and me.

I have had dogs, cats, birds, fish, hermit crabs, kids...

But do we ever count the millions of intestinal flora and fauna that we carry about with us everywhere we go? ? Or the microscopic skin mites that number in the thousands per square inch of us? ? No!

Well, maybe you don't. But I do! Yes, that is why I am never lonely. I am positively coddled in affection everywhere I go! And I always have listening ears to talk to.

And I do.

4 Comments:

At 3:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is the 3rd time I've tried to comment. Is Blogger pissed at me or maybe your tiny critters just messing with Me?

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger caffeinated said...

you're funny, although I can't relate to half the stuff you write about. I'm a bloke, alrite? Can I link your site?
oops, I already did. Let me know if u mind :)

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BITE ME LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger anonymous jones said...

Hmph. Obviously one of those "cat-lovers" !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home