anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm just a poor, sorry excuse for a Blogger! Up against such luminaries as my dear readers, who I have tried to make appear on my blogroll, and all of those 'ranting' people, I don't even exist in the Blogosphere! I just inhabit a tiny nano-particle of the Blog Ether, the blog limbo, the blog dunce's corner.

Sigh* Woe is me.

And now my bum is aching from sitting on it for too long. FOR NOTHING!

2 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Send me an e-mail, maybe I can do your blogroll for you by remote, but you'll have to give me your lon-on name and passwords for both blogger and blogrolling. That's how I did my sister's site.

But only if you want too, and you could always change your passwords later.

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

*log-on*

Sorry for the typo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home