anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

This computer of mine is a SENTIENT BEING and I am going to prove it!

Right now I am typing with Font font (really imaginative, Blogger) and normal size letters. No colour. Let's just see what happens when I change the size (because this continually bugs me, and what is published is always a surprise). OK here we go: tiny size, small size, normal size, large size (I have clicked on nothing else) huge size. Huge size times font, large size times font, normal size times font, small size times font, tiny size times font.

Now, it always appears different on the screen to what is published! Presently it is in bold type. Never chose that. See? IT'S ALIVE! And my normal size test compared with my 'normal size times font test' is different in size (on my screen) and so is the small test!

But what's the bet THIS time, THIS TIME, it publishes completely well just out of spite?! It hates me, I know it does. IT RESENTS THE FACT THAT SOMEONE WITHOUT A PEN COLLECTION IN THEIR TOP POCKET AND WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO SPEAK FLUENT KLINGON IS USING IT !!!

Dang contraption! Beam it up, Scotty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home