anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ghastly, ghastly fat lips - why does everyone want fat lips nowadays? I dunno.

You know, when we were little our grandmothers would have seen a girl with today's standard of beauty and said "pretty girl, but she has an ugly mouth". Then, undoubtedly they would have said she was too boney and needed a few more curves.

FAT LIPS - I HATE THEM!!!! And, of course, I am meaning the FAKE kind.

Did anyone see Taylor (Hunter Tylo) when she 'came back from the dead' on the Bold and the Beautiful (yeah, yeah, you can stop snickering, my secret's out)????? I think she'd been resurrected with the lips of a chimp! And when poor ol' Ridge (Ron Moss) had to kiss her I wondered if we would ever see him again and maybe they would have to revive him in ten years from the beanbag black hole he'd got sucked into THAT WAS ATTACHED TO HER FACE!

So why am I picking on lips today? Well, I know I feel like punching someone in the lips. Builders. Angle grinders. Need I say more? Also, I have determined that I need to cut down on chocolate, which is not a happy prospect since my only drugs of choice are tea and chocolate (because I am highly wise). Though I have considered going ON to nicotine patches, despite the fact that I don't smoke!

I suppose if my lips were fat enough I could chomp on them ...

4 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Blogger Defragging said...

fake ass lips
i woke up in a bush a couple o times
some scary ass shit

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger FarmWife said...

I gave up sleep walking when I was little. Good thing. I'd hate to wake up in the chicken pen!

I don't get the fat lip movement myself. I'm beginning to think there will be an entire generation of people who will never decompose. Someday anthropologists will open up a crypt from 2025 and find lips, cheeks, a chin, boobs, a butt, and calf implants. Can you just imagine what they'll think?

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger anonymous jones said...

They'll think we were a well-preserved bunch!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

I agree about Taylor's lips...her hair looked lousey too!

If I was Brooke, I'da stuck her butt in a wook chipper so she couldn't come back from the dead AGAIN!! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home