anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I've got the heebie jeebies a bit this morning. One thing you don't expect when you are driving your kids to school is a DEAD PERSON lying on the lawn by the bus stop. Hence the heebie jeebies.

Not that I thought the person was dead at the time... though the kids waiting for the bus (who, I guess, called the ambulance, ) must have suspected it because they were sitting well away! The ambulance came as we entered the carpark , and before we drove out I saw one of them get some blue liquid in a clear bag (what was that?) and then go and fetch a white blanket (I thought it was for shock).

But about an hour later, when I drove by again, the cops were there too, and the white blanket was still on the ground. So I guess they were doing the CSI thing.

Dead kangaroos I expect, and foxes, and unfortunate marsupials. But not dead people!

2 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger FarmWife said...

Wow! What a way to start the day!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger anonymous jones said...

I reckon! And the poor bloke was STILL there when I went to pick up the kids at three o' clock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home