anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Monday, March 13, 2006

I am totally in a foul mood, right now. Maybe it is because I am living in a pig sty (weekend mess left by OTHER people), or because I might need to go to the dentist (I'll pass on the rinse and I'll go straight to the SPIT), or because I had a demon-possessed shopping trolley this morning.

The question is: do I, or do I not inflict my temper on you, dear '0comments' reader? Now, don't be shy - tell me what I ought to do!

Cyber-people are less annoying than the real kind, don't you find? For one, you can't see their disgusting toe-nails poking out of their masseur sandals. Can't smell 'em. And you don't have to stand behind them at the check out while they unload a trolley full of bowel glue.

Maybe it's because it is Monday. (See paragraph one.)

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Monday was a pretty sucky day for me too! But hey, 2 more days till the weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home