anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Monday, February 27, 2006

Going mental! Going mental!
I am so stinking tired, can't sleep, feel sick all the time, anxiety like you would not believe - I even think my hair is falling out (aaaaaaaaaaaaghghghgharrrahgh!!!)
The stuff is going around and around my brain continually. How's this for a bit of light weekend reading "Lodging a caveat, a guide to preparing the documents, by the Department of Land Administration, Government of Western Australia."

Now, I'm no dum-dum, and I do have over seventeen years of formal education (the useless arty kind, unfortunately) and I do understand it (after a session with dictionaries) but you kind of get the impression with these types of things that "they" actually do not WANT people to understand.

Excuse me while I take a break to nervously twitch.
..." ..... # .. . .# .........*# + + # . ....
OK, back now.

Forgot to wash a whole lot of clothes. Forgot to get the food we need to eat this week at the shops today. The garden is beginning to shrivel. The tooth fairy is extremely late and Coconut Head's molar is still sitting in a cup of salt water. Oh, and I sent Spider-Bat-Boy to his little class on Friday with odd socks and
a BROW EXTENSION OF TOMATO SAUCE ON HIS FACE!!! ( alright the feral family has arrived ......) (well, they probably think that already because of my tie-dyed T shirts..)

Ever noticed how a lot of legal terms remind you of food? You know, encumbrance (nice in a salad), caveat (and champagne, anyone?), and my personal favourite fieri facias (but only after too much curry!)

Oh dear, these things are sent to try us, my Mum would say.

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Thanks for stopping by. Yes, tea is great. I go through a tea phase every now and then.

I studied Koine Greek quite extensively in undergrad. It was my first love, but Hebrew stole my heart. I keep up my Greek the best I can, though I need to take some Attic Greek to shore up my foundation in that language. My primary work in Greek will mostly be in the Septuagint.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger anonymous jones said...

Don't be surprised if Instant Jim drops by to say hello!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home