anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Monday, February 20, 2006

anonymous jones, that's me. A lonely little petunia in the blogging onion patch . Thought I might try and tizz up this page today - though I know I will probably FAIL MISERABLY. It's all about appearances isn't it? Well it seems to be. And being an artist I should appreciate that. But, being an artist, I want to do the complete opposite. So, for now, stuff the fancy template.

We're all anonymous really. Either you strive for anonymity because of universal paranoia or you are reduced to it like binary code.

I text (texted?) Instant Jim a wedding anniversary message this year in binary code. How romantic can one get? Maybe next year I'll get a bit more personal and give him one of those cards with a computer signature.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home