anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Thursday, February 16, 2006

No idea what I am doing here. So here I go, the complete and original techno-peasant trying to figure out what all these buttons do without telling the world my PIN number. Where are all those nifty boxes and stuff on other people's blogs? I dunno. No, better not press that. um.........ok - for want of fancy nick nacks on my blog I will just do THE NAKED BLOG because I am completely inept which means don't expect any pictures any time soon! So bare text is all you're going to get. However, I can guarantee pretty good spelling and grammar (including correct use of semi colons).

Google Search words that could land you here: artist, electric bass, kids, Western Australia, home maker, hermit crabs, irish setters, chocolate, mums, vermin, the Silver Surfer, Mongolian throat singing, mess.

Hmm, that was a successful use of the italics button. Probably made a good profile too.

Well, what next? How about What I did today (so far anyway) (it's only just gone lunch time).

It's week three of a new school year and so I just had to take the three little pigs to their schools. But the event of note happened when dropping off my eldest daughter, aka "Sniffy". We had a wild life encounter which will make me take the warning road signs seriously now! Two kangaroos, a mum and her joey, came out of the bush behind and raced round and around the school oval and then disappeared again. Don't think the gardener on the lawn mower even noticed them. So I am glad I drive the vehicle with the roo bar in this family!!!

Ok, that'll do. What do I press now...publish post, I guess ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger anonymous jones said...

You are obviously brilliant and talented.

signed: anonymous jones

oh no how do i delete that i can't put my own name should have clicked on 'different user' what will people think? ignore this comment ;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home