anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Friday, March 17, 2006

No, I'm not using green lettering as a tribute to St Patrick's day. I am using it because I am grotty.

Have you ever "let yourself go'" for a few days, or a week because you were just so busy/stressed/sick/fed up/depressed/just naturally festy? Hmm?? Well, lately it has been like that for me. Just hear the chorus of "Eewwww!!!!!" from any group of teenage girls I happen to go near. They are the most judgemental, hideous creatures. I'm glad they get spots.

You know, even Princess Mary, or Nicole Kidman, or Courtney Love have bad hair days. But I'm having a bad hair week - so bad in fact that I DON'T NEED HAIR PRODUCTS TO BRUSH MY HAIR UPWARDS INTO A FLOPPY POINT....... IF I SPRAYED MYSELF BLUE I COULD LOOK LIKE A SMURF !!!!!

But I'll look on the bright side. Though I am currently highly flammable, at least I am water proof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home