anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006


Here I am, trying to validate my time-wasting by writing another post.

HISTORICALLY I am doing a very important thing and those anthropologists who are reading this in a thousand years' time should thank me RIGHT NOW and erect a marble statue to celebrate me!
For I am the epitomy of a Blogger.
I am Blogger Personified.
Anonymous! A lone voice in the world! Randomly blogging good advice and unnervingly brilliant opinions around the blogosphere for the free benefit of all!

My bum's going numb again. This chair is so uncomfortable.

Where was I? Blah blah, I'm so great, blah. Oh, who can be bothered?
Here's some cat.



*

3 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Thanks for the comment.

I do the best I can on the dialog. It's probably not verbatim (given the occasional alcohol content), but I try to give you the gist of the conversations.

I love your blog! Your wit is razor sharp. Keep writing.

-Rich

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well........ Hardly a lone voice but I will agree somewhat with the rest. Woman, you gotta get you a better chair before you damange something vital. You do know that men don't fancy women with flat behinds, don't you!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger anonymous jones said...

Trouble is, it never stays flat - it always springs back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home