anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Friday, February 02, 2007



Mud cake is not actually nice. Basically it is just badly cooked, too dense and soggy, failed normal chocolate cake. BUT THEY KEEP PROMOTING IT LIKE IT IS SOME KIND OF SUPER CAKE! (Though I'm sure Chloe Sullivan, from behind her desk at The Daily Planet, is way too smart to ever eat a piece of it; oh, but Clark would - but only if it had oodles of kryptonite hidden in it (he's a bit dim our Clark); as for Lana, well she may or may not: depends on whether she's kissing someone with her chimp lips at the time ..) Yes! It is UBER CAKE and everyone is meant to lust after it! Furthermore, some of us have even been successfully programmed to like it! Think about it! I bet YOU know someone who likes mud cake .. yes........ .This is an observation I have made recently. I just know it is key to some larger conspiracy ... .
The sneaky buggers.

Meanwhile, here is a picture of my favourite chocolate biscuits: TimTams. Now, you can safely eat these - THEY ARE TOTALLY INNOCENT. No secret, surreptitious, clandestine, furtive, incognito, incommunicado goings-on here ... no sirree!

Now the reason why they are safe is because they are AUSTRALIAN. And everyone knows that we Australians are cute and fluffy and friendly just like koalas. Not that I am anti American or anything, but the U.S is the home of CIA plots and double plots PLUS they have those really dodgy-looking Oreo bickies. ("Cookies", whatever ..) Obviously a proto-type.

You can't fool me! I watch reality TV!


And what doesn't Lex Luthor choose to eat when he makes an order at The Talon?
MUD CAKE.

10 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, Blogger Chauntecleer said...

You know, I really like your use of language. Whereas you use words like "clandestine," "furtive," and "surreptitious" to describe shadowy, unseemly activities, I would use the word "doubleplussneaky." And let's not forget that "floccinaucinihilipilification" business.

I've just entered into the making-up-words business myself. The other day I created "hagiomatic." Try to guess what it means! But I have a long way to go before I can make up a word such as "floccinaucinihilipilification."

And CIA plots and double plots? Why do I get the feeling that you are sneaking furtively around my blog? Hahaha.

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I've never eaten mud cake...I have eaten mud...it's a dessert pudding type thing, but as it's made with Oreo's you might not approve. I love me some Oreo's...can't help it. That's my American Upbringing.

Do have one question: Of what nationality was the bug infested chocolate?

FarmWife (who is too lazy to sign in tonight)

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger anonymous jones said...

The bug-infested chocolate of a previous post was actually from New Zealand. It was rully rully bad. (New Zealand joke there.) Oreos are the Martian Manhunter's favourite treat aren't they? (Before Marvel or DC - whoever- changed them to no-brand 'choccos' ) At least I think he's the one who likes them. (Makes them even more suss ...)

Scott! Long time no see >and yes, I have been sneaking around your blog. Hagiomatic?? Hagiomatic ... hmmm. Let's see.. mmm. Visions of an automated hag come to mind, but that would be hag- o -matic. I give up!

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger DPTH International said...

I had chocolate polenta that may as well have been mud. It wasn't as tastey though.

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger DPTH International said...

I had chocolate polenta that may as well have been mud. It wasn't as tastey though.

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger DPTH International said...

I had chocolate polenta that may as well have been mud. It wasn't as tastey though.

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger DPTH International said...

I had chocolate polenta and it was almost as tastey as mud.

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger DPTH International said...

Sorry, there were a lot ... LOT of problems trying to post my comment. I apologize, I swear I only hit publish once ...?!?

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger DPTH International said...

Sorry, I have had A LOT of problems posting a comment. I swear I only hit publish once and that comment was third attempt... this is my second apology ...

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger anonymous jones said...

Oh rats - and I got all excited at the number of comments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home