anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Time to cheer you all up! And what better way to do that than with a new installment of

CELEBRITY CELLULITE!

Yes, this is guaranteed to warm the cockles of your heart and any place else you may have cockles. ( Personally, my cockley bits are a mite chilly: which means I shouldn't go wearing lycra right now.)

Firstly, we'll start off with an old favourite -

Ahh Britney.
Ahh .. memories.
Gimme more gimme gimme more!

Elle McPherson Supermodel:


How dare she be human!


Oh! Mischa Barton! (Proof if ever there was any that bum-dumplings are gender given.)


And my favourite... I've saved this for last just because it is sooooo special. Dear Readers, may I introduce you to Pop Diva, Christina Aguilera!




Alive alive O !

Now you can bask in this feeling for the rest of the day! I perform this public service for free.

4 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger pilgrimchick said...

So kind of you to offer such morale boosting and personal consolation for free.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHH, I feel much better knowing that I'm in such famous company. Now show us some with love handles......

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger anonymous jones said...

I take that as a request .. stay tuned!

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger xenicabbas said...

Why do you make money on virtual games without
It's a big deal for you หาเงินออนไลน์ to make money on virtual games without breaking any 서울특별 출장안마 laws 포항 출장샵 or regulations. And if 광주광역 출장샵 you don't know how to earn 서귀포 출장안마 money

 

Post a Comment

<< Home