anonymous jones

Dedicated to the nicheless and the nameless ... fringe-dwellers of the madding crowd (does that sound pretentious enough?..)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Oh my goodness I have just noticed how coated with filth and pestilence is my keyboard!
.
I'm sure it used to be some kind of cream or "ecru" colour.
.
Lucky the keys aren't jamming up considering the crumbs stuck in there. Lucky my fingers aren't sticking to it considering the 'adhesions' in places. There is hair woven in and out the page up and delete buttons and little dust bunnies breeding to the sides of the space bar! It even has a kind of textured suede effect now from all the air borne lint and stuff that has glued itself over many years to greasy fingerprints. How many shades lighter to you think it'd be if I cleaned it? But it has such a comfy 'lived in' feeling! Anyway, once the keyboard is all one colour (bright and shiny) it'll just show up everything else. (So much for my 'slum chic' decor then!)




Ew, I hope that is not a bogey.




Is this where computer viruses start?

3 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger anonymous jones said...

Note to self: don't get the dogs to lick the keybard clean again.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger hollywood [hobo] said...

Lol. I definitely wouldn't recommend your dog licking your keyboard if it looks that way. When I was younger I never used to tend to my keyboard as well and it would end up pretty filthy and friends would point it out. Then- I hadn't realized the damage it'd do to my keys so I just let it progress but now I'm more level minded to know to get it cleaned.

Hopefully yours is able to become clean, again.

From the sounds of it, it sounds like you're in a jam.

I'm sure it'll be fine though.

:)
Good day.


(Random comment of the day, I suppose.)

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Raffy Jay said...

Hi there, nice post you have. hey, do you have a twitter account? I encourage you to have one. ciao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home